» Lupton Fawcett — The Intellectual Property Law Specialists
We are delighted to announce that Lupton Fawcett has the coveted "Lexcel" quality standard awarded by the Law Society. This is only awarded to solicitors who reach the highest standards of management and client care.
Intellectual Property (“IP”) includes:
- trade marks
- design rights
- database rights
- domain names
- confidential information
- data protection
- freedom of information.
» The Specialist IP Services we provide include:
- Advising on IP protection and drafting confidentiality agreements
- Advising on, commencing, or defending IP litigation, arbitrations and mediations (primarily in the UK, but also assist on disputes in the US, Asia, Europe and the Far East)
- Drafting and negotiating assignments
- Drafting and negotiating trade mark, software, copyright, design right and patent licences
- Drafting and negotiating distribution, manufacturing, franchise, sponsorship and agencyagreements
- Trade mark filings advice and oppositions
- Negotiating and drafting co-existence agreements
- Managing trade mark, design right and patent portfolios
- Advising on competition issues, parallel imports, and selective distribution policies in relation to IP agreements
- Drafting and negotiating Collaboration and Research agreements
- IP audits
- Monitoring and policing IP counterfeit activity worldwide
Do you design, invent, create, brand, manufacture, distribute or sell products or services? If so you are almost certainly involved with Intellectual Property or "IP".
You could be failing to maximize your returns on IP assets or have insufficient protection in place. You may already be involved in a dispute. If so, you need specialist advice from expert advisers.
» Why Work With Us?
We are not simply experts in Intellectual Property law. We also provide our clients with commercial and practical Intellectual Property advice in a clear, straightforward manner. We show our clients how to invest in Intellectual Property assets not just to protect their value but also to maximize their value. We will minimise your legal costs while maximising your IP profits.
We have clients throughout the UK, ranging from international brand owning companies, to franchisees and franchisors, graphic designers and software companies.
We offer a unique IP service. We do nothing else! IP lawyers, particularly outside London, often come from other legal disciplines and can rarely offer our depth of commercial and legal expertise.
Our clients save money, and maximise their profits from the IP assets they own or use. For example, when last year a large American corporation infringed our client’s trade mark further to our negotiation they paid our client £200,000 in compensation.
Check the Resources link in this web site for practical guidance.
If you have any legal problems or queries related to copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents, software agreements, licensing agreements, IP litigation or any related areas, call us now for expert legal advice.
Lupton Fawcett LLP has Qualifying Professional Indemnity Insurance and details are available on request or at our office. This firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Lupton Fawcett LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with partnership number 06316270, VAT Reg No. GB 169 854312.